Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 15, 2008

Prettie Friday - Pretty Crazy for me.....

I'm actually out of the house today and all day Saturday as we're having two rooms in our house painted and I've got to keep the little ones out of the way.

Paper Pretties will be launching a new set on Monday, and I'm hoping to have a new card featuring the set on Monday -- we'll have to see how this painting thing goes.... all the furniture toys and appliances are stacked in my dining room and will need to be relocated... so I'm not sure I'll get any stamping in this weekend.

Till then, be sure to check over at Paper Pretties where Christie has already posted a sneek peak! The Prettie Girls will be posting cards throughout the weekend. (see links to the right.....)

So my Prettie Post today is featuring another card from Paper Pretties Stampin In Your Jammies this past Monday night. Usually I'm stamping along at home, this time, I was posting from the airport while I waited for my flight home from LAX.


This card uses the Lilly Kate paper from Basic Grey and MFT's Say Charge set (both are available at the Paper Pretties Boutique)

Don't forget, if you've already purchased Paper Pretties Clear Art Stamps you have until the 17th to submit your entry for the Cutie Pie Contest.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover