Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 14, 2008

For the guys....

Mom, Mary Jane, Mrs Noonan and any aunts that may be reading this blog. Avert your eyes. You have been given fair warning. I mean it. Stop reading the post now!!! (wink)

Okay, have you heeded the warning?

-------------------------------------
My husband is not generally a fan of my stamping. I don't mean he doesn't like the work that I do, he just doesn't exactly care for the admittedly excessive amount of time that I spend staming. However, that being said, I think he'll get a laugh and a half out of this card.

This is the "Dr Feelgood" stamp set that was illustrated by Carolyn King for Gina K Designs. The heart image was stamped with white craft ink then embossed with white embossing powder for a fun background. I stitched that piece together to a black piece of cardstock with my Janome Sew mini. Love that thing!!

The word window punch from SU was used for the sentiment and then I hand cut a mat to match out of black cardstock.

Dr Feelgood was colored with my Copic markers you'll see that I added a slight border to him with my light grey marker to help him pop up off the page.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!






3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

That is very cute and clever! I'm sure your hubby will appreciate this one!

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanne - too stinkin' cute! I love it! You'll have to head on over to my blog tomorrow to see the naughty little card I made for hubby. . .I'm waiting to post it until after he sees it. BTW - I got my PP sets today! Just in time! Wooohooo!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect card for valentines day!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover