Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 13, 2008

Sweets!

This is the other Valentines Project I mentioned last week with the MFT Be Mine Set that I received from Paper Pretties.

This uses the Designer Paper and brads which were included in our card kit as well as the stamps from the kit. I added some American Crafts ribbon, some nesties and colored with my Prismacolor pencils.
I couldn't share it with you before now as it was a project that I had put together for the Pretties to make in person while we were in California.

The heart is stamped with Poppy Brilliance ink and then placed on my SU scalloped circle with some circle mats.


You know I love those target mailboxes. If you hoard them like me, you can quickly put together a little treat for your sweetie in time for tomorrow! Get stampin!







3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Joanne!

Alex said...

this is stinkin' adorable Joanne - love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Oh my this is absolutely adorable!
I hope they have these mailboxes at
Michael's,we have one opening up in May and I see them on everybody's blogs and I NEED one!!!
They are soooo cute,you did and exceptional job with it!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover