Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 22, 2008

Dishes!!

Seriously, I feel like I spend my LIFE emptying the dishwasher...... I'd love to be carding right now, but the dishes have taken control of my morning. That's what I get for having fun with my friends stamping last night.

I've got a Wade E Bug card to show later today, but I've got to return my purty new kitchen back to a clean state first.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You too? I swear I empty the dish washer almost EVERY day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joanne. I feel your pain. I HATE loading and emptying the flippin' dishwasher with a passion! You are not alone, my friend! And now, I need to go empty mine...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover