Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 21, 2008

How am I so lucky?

How is it that I am so blessed to have such a fun, wonderful group of women that come to visit me each month to craft (a little??), but mostly to laugh, chat and just enjoy each other's company. You'd think we were going out for a night on the town as we all put our children to bed early and giggled about how excited we were to be together, when really we're hunkering down in my basement to eat snacks, share a bottle of wine (or um two) and just laugh and have a blast. Every month, it is more and more fun. I can't believe next month will mark our 12th month together. Can you believe it??

I love stamping and all, but I love the friendships I've made, and deepened through this craft.

Many secrets tonight girls, many laughs. As always, I'm already looking forward to next month.

Big hugs to you all.

I'll clean up this mess tomorrow....
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover