Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 21, 2008

A Guava Soul

When I first recieved the "Basket Full of Happiness" set from Gina K, I stamped off several images of this basket onto different papers. First some shimmery white, then some onto watercolor paper. While watching TV the other night, I pulled out an image, and an inkpad and started playing.




These flowers are just as much fun to watercolor as they are to color with my copics. I used Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa and Mellow moss for the leaves. I also colored all the inbetween spaces with a light coat of river rock, giving a nice little glow to the bouquet.

The designer paper is from the Ginger Blossom series of Stampin Up. I know there are lots of you that don't love the guava, but I actually really like it.

Have you been watching Gina K's blog? She's doing a tutorial for those of you that may have the Janome Sew Mini, but aren't yet sure what to do with it. Trust me, if I can sew with this machine, anyone can. I think it makes such a cute and quick finishing touch to your work. I love any excuse to pull mine out.



If you don't already own a sew mini, just trust me when I tell you you'll FLIP when you see what she's up to over there. Don't walk. RUN!! Here's the link: Gina K Blog Candy
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover