Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 22, 2008

Prettie Friday

It is just so snowy here today, so how about something that makes me think of much warmer weather instead? Wade E Bug!



I received a few new copics from Christie when I was in California, and I thought I'd put the black and red to use with Wade!

Wade E Bug is one of the recent releases from Paper Pretties and I think he's so sweet with his top hat and cane!

I'm down to the last few scraps of Cerise paper from Stampin Up. I really loved that collection. But, I'm trying hard to use the stash up.

Since I think that white frame is looking a little empty, I might be brave and doodle around the images, but I'm afraid I'll ruin it, I'm not a good doodler. (Honestly, what self respecting grownup says thing like "i'm not a good doodler." Ugh.)

I'm off to check the Paper Pretties Forum for the RAK list and get this little cutie pie off to one of them in the mail. Speaking of the forum, I posted a challenge over there this week to not use Designer Paper. Me? Not use designer paper? Am I crazy? Ugh. What was I thinking?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. If you've got the same snowstorm we have today, be careful on the roads!!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover