Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 9, 2008

Enjoy the Moment

I'm still very very close to a group of girls I went to college with and we have children all about the same age. We're fortunate to all live very close and despite our crazy lives, we still get together pretty frequently. Okay, maybe not as often as we'd like...but when we're together, not a thing has changed.

Today, the first of us turns thirty five, sigh. I still remember very clearly when we were all turning 21!!

Happy Birthday Kristin!! Kristin happens to be the most fabulous baker ever, her treats are super yummy, so I borrowed this Cupcakeabella from my friend Kristyn and got stampin.

The sentiment reads "Enjoy the Moment." Rather than focusing on the number this year (which none of us are too excited about) we should all celebrate how wonderful life is for each of us, blessed with amazing husbands, bright, beautiful, healthy children and loving family and friends. Rather than dread the number, I want to enjoy the moment.


I love this sentiment from Paper Trey ink and I see myself using it a lot this year.

Now, off to Enjoy the Show! This morning I have a CHA class and a copic demonstration where I hope to hunker down and soak it all in!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

super cute bella card! Great job. I like the layout.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a darling card, Joanne! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling! I have this Bella on my wish list. Oh, and by the way - I bought that darn paper. Now what do I do with it? LOL

Rachel said...

Very nice card! I love it!

Anonymous said...

thanks Jo :-) loved the card in the mail and love the post. the birthday was fabulous and I can't wait for us all to celebrate together!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover