Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 8, 2008

Gina K Day!

Its Gina K's birthday today! Wahoo!
If you haven't heard already, Gina has new releases on the way.... be sure to stop by her blog over the next few days for all the juicy details.


And today kicks off her three day preview party before the launch. RUN!! Trust me when I tell you you're going to love what's coming next!!


I tucked this card into the mail to her the other day using Scenic Route Paper (yes, my weakness) and her stamp set titled "Simple Pleasures."



The image is stamped with Pearlescent Chocolate Brilliance Ink onto watercolor paper from SU. Then I watercolored with So Saffron, Old Olive for the leaves, and a touch of close to cocoa for the center of the flowers. Soft sky for the water in the vase and then coverd that with Diamond Glaze to give it a realistic watery look.




I just can't wait to show you the two samples I got pulled together before I left for CHA and I'm so excited to get cracking on more once I'm back home! I'm all loaded up with new paper (imagine that.. me? more paper? Ugh. I couldn't help myself... Guess which vendor has new paper that I HAD to have so badly that I called ahead to have it reserved for me.)

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover