Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 7, 2008

Tag! Be Mine!

Its safe to say, I'm loving playing in my Valentine Stash of paper. This is the Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar collection and I think the colors here are amazing. The matching Bazill cardstock that I've used here is Strawberry.

I made tag cards like this as one of my first projects last year for mother's day, I think they are such a nice touch for a special occasion, you know, like Valentines day!

This card uses the My Favorite Things Mini Set titled "Be Mine!" I received this set in my Paper Pretties kit from December. You can purchase the card kit, as well as the individual stamp set in the Boutique!

Please note however, that for this project, I used different paper...you'll see what I did with my card kit paper later this week! Stay tuned!

The images were stamped in Pearlescent Chocolate ink which Christie sent to me and I love it. The heart on the far panel is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy ink and it is a very close match to the Designer Paper. Don't you love when that happens?


The chocolates are colored in with my prismacolor pencils and then covered over in spica pen for some shine!

Today is my last day packing and organizing before making my way from Boston to LA for the Craft and Hobby Association! I'm so excited, but also crazy stressed about everything I need to finish up before I go!! I can simply not wait!

Have a great day!















 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover