Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 6, 2008

My Prettie Valentine

Two weeks ago, Julie Masse posted our Wednesday Prettie Girl Challenge. We were to make a valentine for another girl on the team. I'm so behind, I finally just got around to making this, so Jillian, if you're here, no peeking! I'll be hand delivering this to you in LA! Hooray!

I knew I wanted to make something really girly for Jillian, so I dug through my Valentine stash and picked out some Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar designer paper. I also wanted to use the scrollwork heart from my SU Always set.

Now, since this is a Prettie Girl challenge here are the things from Paper Pretties that I used on this challenge.... the sentiment "Friendship" is from my MFT Set "By The Seashore" which was in my very first Paper Pretties box! I also added this WeR Memory Keepers Hardware flower slide. I have to say I'm loving this kit --- there are just SO many pieces that I don't have to hoard it - I'm free to use it becuase I've still got loads more in there!! Sweet!

Speaking of the Paper Pretties card kit boxes, there are some for sale over in the boutique! There are actually a bunch of things ON sale over there too, for instance MFT Stamps, Marvy Punches, its all listed under the SALE tab in the boutique.

Be sure to stop by the other prettie girl blogs -- see links to the right to see the valentines that everyone else came up with. I got a sweet package from Jana the other day with a cute Love Bugs card filled with some stamped off images for me to play with! Wahoo! Thanks Jana!

Thanks to my friend Barb who participated in the Prettie Girl challenge this past week. She sent me an email with a card she created off my sketch! Thanks Barb, drop me an email at stampedbyhand@comcast.net and I'll get a little something out to you!
How did I forget to mention - Please Join us Monday night for Stampin In Your Jammies! We'll be stampin the night away on Monday beginning at 7pm PST once we're done with the show for the day. We'll have hourly challenges, as well as recaps from the show. So excited to finally stamp live and in person with my fellow pretties!! The party will be over here hope you can join us!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Joanne!! I love that ribbon slide, and am anxious to play with that set myself (just got it from UPS yesterday!!) And, you are most welcome! :-)

Bubbles said...

What a gorgeous valentines card!

Just to let you know you have been tagged!
See my blog for details.

Joanne

Elizebeth said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful!

Jillabella said...

OOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!! Love it!!! Can't wait til it's ALL MINE!!! Ok...so I peeked. ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is beautiful, Joanne! So feminine and elegant!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover