Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2008

Its that time again...

Mass production is again underway. I'm working on some client orders, mailboxes, monthly card club orders and of course, valentines for my son's classmates.

I had made a card with Garden Whimsy last week that I did really love, but that was just too complicated to make 15+ cards, so I took a look at what I could to do streamline them, but still have a cute card for my customers.

Rather than masking the tulips, I modified my design to utilize the butterfly image. I also used my new favorite side scallop piece that I cut with my slit punch. I copied a cute ribbon technique from my friend Charmaine and then got to cutting.
I can't wait to show you the things I've been working on in secret. Fun! Just a few more days then I can share.....

It might be quiet the next few days as I'm packing, trying to finish samples, putting the finishing touches on one of my projects, working on those valentines and trying to get the house in order for my departure! But, I'm bringing my camera and laptop with me so I'll be able to share those goodies soon!

In the meantime, mark your calendars for next Monday the 11th! The Paper Pretties Girls will be having Stampin In Your Jammies live from CHA! We'll be meeting up with some of our pals in person and will be logging in to share some things we've learned on our trip, but mostly to stamp with friends! The event will be held at 7pm Pacific Standard Time and we'll meet up at the Paper Pretties Forum. Hope you'll join us!

Don't forget that we're collecting entries for the next Cutie Pie! You can read all about the contest at The Paper Clip - the winner will receive our next releases for FREE!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover