Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2008

I was coming in here to say "Go Patriots!" but I checked my google reader and saw that Gina K has updated her website to introduce the incoming Guest Design Team!

I'm so excited to be working with Gina and such a fabulously talented group of designers! I'm bouncing with excitement that the new designs will soon be on their way to me. I'm crossing my fingers that they arrive before I head out for CHA!

I'm really looking forward to the next three months of Gina K goodness! Sorry to say, no new cards today -- off to watch the Superbowl at my mom's house. Which reminds me...

GO PATRIOTS!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Congrats to you Joanne! Looking forward to seeing your work with Gina K in the coming months!

Donna Baker said...

congratulations, Joanne! can't wait to see what you come up with on the team...

Michelle said...

Congrats Joanne!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That's AWESOME, Joanne! Woo hoo!

Linda said...

have to say: neener, neener, neener...on the Pats call, that is. But YAY for your guest designer stint...can't wait to see your stuff!

Bethany Paull said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited to see your designs for Gina over the next three months. And I admit to being just a bit, okay quite a bit, jealous that you're heading out to CHA. Have a blast. Take lots of pics and notes for the rest of us.

Alex said...

Congrats to you Joanne - that is totally awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

Congratulations, Joanne! I am so happy for you, and you are so-o-o deserving, my friend! Your work is fabulous, and it only gets better and better! You are such an inspiration to me!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Congratulations, Joanne! Can't wait to see what you'll make with Gina's awesome sets -- you guys are a match made in heaven! Hugs!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover