Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 9, 2008

We're Here!

We've been waiting for this trip forever! And I can't believe its finally here!
Charmaine and Jana, we're missing you and will have lots to share once we're home! Jillian is somewhere on the road between San Francisco and LA!


We've had some classes today, and an amazing demonstration by Copic this afternoon. We're headed out for a shopping trip with the girls from MFT and then dinner tonight.

Tomorrow we're walking the floor all day to soak it all in. I can't wait to see what is hiding behind those closed doors! We've been perusing the show guide and it is amazing and totally overwhelming at once. We'd better get some sleep and put on some good walking shoes.



Its been fun to meet so many people that I feel like I already "know" a litle through reading blogs.



Back later....


4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! :(

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, look how adorable you all are! Thank you so much for calling. . .it made me feel like I'm there! BIG HUGS!

Nancy Riley said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome photo, and have an AWESOME time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Seeing the three of you together - makes me feel even more like I know you! Wow! Like Charmaine, I'm jealous! But it is funny how the blogging world has changed my life! Have fun! Report back often!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover