Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 25, 2008

February Club Project

Every month at our project club I do a quick drawing and one of the girls gets to take home a door prize. Usually it is somthing I made that shows them a new technique or a project we could do at a future meeting. Last month, I let them take turns fishing through my retired bin and everyone got to pick one set.


This month, I found a plain white frame at target for five dollars and I applied the Sale A Bration rub ons to the bottom right and top left corner. This literally took me two minutes to complete, and just look at how cute it is!


Our project was a little tin and we created 3x3 notecards to go inside. This idea is totally cased from Elaine's Creation's (she always has super project ideas!)


The tins are from Dunwoody Booth Packaging and the shipping was so super fast! The flower used is the Stitched Exotics stamp set stamped in Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, and finished off with a Fresh Favorites button in Rose Red. We also used the Bali Breeze designer paper on both the tin cover and the matching gift cards.


Inside, we created four little notecards - two each of two designs. One design used the new felt flower product for a quick and easy card, and the other card had the stitched exotics flower to match with the tin cover design.


Admittedly, I went a little crazy with the scallop punching (sorry girls) so the project took a little longer than I had anticipated. Or, maybe it was the giggling and wine tasting the slowed us down? LOL!


Hope you enjoyed this project! I'll be back tomorrow with a card design in a standard card size that I used for my monthy card club buyers!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

VERY cute projects this morning Joanne! I'm sure you club ladies loved them!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute projects!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of these projects, Joanne....you are just so brilliant and creative! TFS, Barb g

Anonymous said...

These little tins are adorable!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous projects! They look so fun! That tin is cute too!

Nancy Riley said...

Fantastic projects, as always, Joanne! The photo frame especially caught my eye! ... so much so that I cased it ... http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2008/03/friend-photo-frame.html

Thanks for sharing! (I love EVERYTHING you create!)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover