Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 24, 2008

Same card, new paper.....

Just a real quick post today as I'm supposed to be hanging out with the boys instead of blogging....

You've seen a similar version of this card before, but I switched up the papers for a card order. I ran out of So Saffron designer prints (gasp!) but I really loved how these alternate versions came out.


This stamp set, He is Risen by Gina K Designs is really just so elegant, I love the font that is used on this verse and I think a really clean card works so nicely here.

Of the three, which one do you like the best? The original saffron one shown on this post, or the new blue or river rock version?

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooh, they're both pretty, but I think I like the 2nd one better. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I like them all! The blue has a nici colorcombo with the brighter ribbon, the grey is v�ry elegant, but still I like the yellow most. When I read the card I think of the sun coming up on that bright morning, I think thats why.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Hey Jo -

I love the river rock one the best.

Nice layout...simple, clean, easy!

XOXOXO

Kathleen said...

Hmmm, I like the yellow one...for what it's worth--- :)

Judy in Indiana said...

Oh, I love the things you make!

Alex said...

Beautiful cards - I love them both but really like the river rock! These are great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Very, very nice, Jo! I have to pick the Saffron one as my fave. . .LOVE that color. So happy!

Michelle said...

They are all sooo gorgeous. I love the So Saffron first, than the blue one than the other one next.

Anonymous said...

Ok - like I would choose. . .I love 'em all! They are beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

Sorry, but I couldn't possibly choose, Joanne. All three are equally fantastic!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover