Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 11, 2008

Goin Home!!!!

I loved meeting the Pretties in person for the first time, and of course, seeing all the new goodies that will be coming to a store near you soon, as well as meeting so many people from the stamping/blogging community in person.....

However, what I really was wanting to see was my three boys (my husband and two sons!!!) So, I'm hopping an early flight and spending tomorrow playing with my guys rather than spending it on a flight.

While I waited, I jumped in on the Paper Pretties Stampin In Your Jammies party over on the Paper Pretties Forum.

Tonight's color challenge tonight was light pink, chocolate and ivory. I had my cards done in advance this time as well, I'm in California!!
Okay just a quick post as I'm off to pre-write some posts for the next few days as I'm going to be making up for lost time with the boys. No emailing, stamping or bloggging for me for the next few days. I'll see what I can "scrounge up" from projects I haven't shared yet, but all I plan to do for the next several days is play, snuggle, sleep and play! My dogs are barkin! You can't even BELIEVE how much floor we covered the last few days!!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Monica said...

GLad you had a good time and I hope you enjoy your next few days with your boys! I'm sure they missed you!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful card! I would miss my boys too! I have 3 just like you (ages 3, 1, and sweet DH). Enjoy them always!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this card, Joanne! Love that "fur"!

Anonymous said...

The party was fun! Glad you are heading home! Talk to you soon! Oh, and LOVE this card. . .she's one of my favorite Bella's!

Alex said...

Sounds like you had a great time! this card is really really awesome - love that fur! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

You were smart Jo!! I am stuck in Detroit - won't get home until noon Wednesday now . . . wish I had taken that red-eye too!! :) Oh well, hope you had a great trip and a good day with your boys! we'll catch up later ! Hugs!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover