Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 1, 2008

Mailbox Gift Set

I know you've heard me rave about Dream Dinners here before, and I can't even tell you what a timesaver that place is for me. I love having so many dinners ready to go. My husband and I make a date night out of it and stockpile dinners for the month ahead. Many nights, if it weren't for Dream Dinners, there would be no dinner at all!




This month, I was honored when the franchise owners at my location asked me to be the Featured Customer of the Month. I immediatley said yes, and knew right away what I wanted to put on display!!


The prize for one Dream Dinners customer this month will be this altered mailbox, a pack of 3x3 notecards and a $25 gift certificate for Stampin Up product! And remember, since Sale A Bration is running, if they decided to spend an additional $25, they would earn one free Sale A Bration set as well!!


I just love this new Berry Bliss paper. The colors are stunning and it makes it so easy to put together a coordated gift set. I really wanted to use my "Always" stamp set for this project. The heart on the front panel was stamped with Versamark on Purely Pomegranate ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder and my heat gun. Then I hand cut a close to cocoa mat for it and added a cocoa button for detail.



The flag reads "always" and is matted on a Purely Pomegranate Scalloped circle. I used the Three for You punch to make a little flower for the center of the "a" which is accented with a pewter brad.


On the other side of the mailbox, my stamp-a-ma-jig helped me to line up the "Everything" and the coordinating "you mean everything to me" on the side panel -- then I paper pierced all around. The panel is double matted, pretty in pink, then close to cocoa.


9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alex said...

What a great set - I love what you did here! I love that Berry Bliss, so yummy! Lucky winner, that's for sure! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Wow, this is an awesome set!!!

Melissa said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Dottie K. said...

Ooohhh wish I lived near you. This is just so darling and is a beautiful set. :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful set!

Corie said...

Oh my these are just stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I just love, love , love the colors on this !! Love it!

Michele Cronsell said...

I *just* bought mailboxes AND the Berry Bliss paper! Guess who is going to get cased! Thanks for the inspiration.

Debbie Olson said...

Joanne, your mailbox is just adorable! I love every little detail--great job!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover