Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 29, 2008

Oh Bunny!

I have another quick and clean like yesterday's Paper Trey Ink post. But, this is more clean, quick and cute versus the quick, clean elegant look from yesterday.

This stamp is from Stampendous and I giggled when I saw this little bunny over at Eclectic Paperie isn't it SO cute?? Looks like it is a big hit with other shoppers too, because when I added it to my cart, it was out of stock. Luckily, Daisy and Joy were able to get it for me super quickly to get me jump started on some Easter Projects - I love those girls and they always come through on my "stamping emergencies!!"

This Easter Plaque was stamped twice, once on white and once on SU's Soft Sky. I colored in the image with my Copic Markers, added some sparkle to the flowers with my spica pen then paper pieced the white panels onto the soft sky base, added two pewter brads and a quick snippet of ribbon. I think that chubby baby bunny is just too sweet!

I don't usually post over the weekends, but I have a card to share again tomorrow, and a little news too. So, hope to see you then.

Till then, have a great day!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the layout! Adorable card.

Jana Weaver said...

That stamp is just too cute! I love the nice simple layout with that stamp too...works perfectly!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute! Love teh colors too! :)

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Tricia T said...

It's like a Fluffles Bunny!! I love it!! What a great Spring-y project. :)

Alex said...

How adorable - love that little bunny, and your card is too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lois E. said...

Hi Joanne,
I just love this! Very cute!

Julie Campbell said...

I love this! It's so crisp and clean... and that bunny is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Another wonderfully fun card, and even better, it has a SPRING TIME Theme...I'm just lovin' it! Hugs, Barb g

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh so stinkin' CUTE!

eclectic_Paperie said...

Pretty darn cute! I love that particular stamp.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover