Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 1, 2008

Hooray for March!

Its March! Hooray!

I don't really like February. Its a crummy month. So much more winter to go, by February, cabin fever has set in full force and spring still seems so far away.

My husband and I have a trip planned in late March, Easter is this month and now I have this news to share. So exciting!!!

So Goodbye February, Hello March! (yes, it is snowing here in New England today, but I'm trying to ignore that fact......)

Now, go check that link!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

So cool Joanne!! Congrats! LOVE your card -how cute is that?! And all the little pop-outs on it are adorable! Fun fun! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Awesome, Joanne! LOVE your card for the sketch! Congratulations!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations!
And, I am so with you on March... see ya, February!

Liz said...

Great news Joanne! It's terrific seeing your recognized by your peers. Of course, you know I think the world of your talent so it's no surprise to me. Bask yourself in the spotlight!

Jessie said...

Congrats Joanne! Love your cards and sketch!! I am with you on spring! But I had to chuckle when you said had a trip planned at the end of the month so do I but to snowy New England for sunny NC! Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's great! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work on Jen's blog (as well as here). I've been reading your blog for a few months and it was great to put a face with a name!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover