Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 4, 2008

Baby Baby!

I just love these clear Stampendous Pails - I'm forever reordering them from Eclectic Paperie. I like to keep a healthy stash of them available for any client orders that might pop up, or for any gifts I have to give.

My husband's cousin recently had a baby girl, and as the mother of two boys, I love when I get to by baby girl gifts! I selected a gift with a pail in mind for the packaging. Then the gift helped to select what paper I'd be working with.


To match the pink and brown in the outfit I'd selected for the baby I picked Basic Grey Two Scoops for the designer paper and Close to Cocoa from Stampin Up as my cardstock accent. Since Close to Cocoa doesn't come in the wide width grosgrain ribbon, I took a piece of cardstock and zipped it through my Janome sew mini with the zig zag stitch to create my own. I just loved how it came out.


I also had a client request for a baby boy pail, and a gender neutral pail so I reached for my favorite baby paper - Crate Paper Baby Bee.


This is another item that I like to keep in stock because I think it is just so sweet for baby items. I'm always grabbing a few extra pieces of that on my trip to my local scrapbooking store.



Oh man did my little guy have a total flip out moment when I was there last week. Usually he's good as gold so I don't mind bringing him, but ugh, hopefully they'll let me come back after the monster tantrum thrown there last week....


The pails use the "Sweet Heart" from the Stampin Up set titled Bundle of Joy and the cards use the So Many Scallops set also from Stampin Up.

I have a few more pails awaiting altering downstairs... they're going to be Easter buckets for my little guys. I can't wait to get started on that project! I'll have them hopefully for you next week. I obviously have to work on them in secret around here!!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Michelle said...

These are so adorable - what a great gift packaging idea.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh these are just adorable and perfect!!! I am co-hosting a baby shower, soon, for a baby boy to be...
Love em...

Melissa said...

These are awesome!

Alli Miles said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

csroyal said...

Love these pails! I love the cards you have with them, too. I love pretty thread and I love pretty paper... the two together is perfect!

Unknown said...

Adorable Jo! I love how cute and different they all look - you have these down!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are just absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I just love baby stuff! Thanks for sharing, these are just too cute!!!

Danielle L. said...

These are way too adorable! I think I may have overdosed on the sweetness of them... nah, I'm good. Where's my chocolate? :)

Unknown said...

these are wonderful and oh-so darling!

Jana Weaver said...

These pails are just adorable!! I really love the one with the 2 scoops paper...but the boy/neutral ones are very cute too!!

Ellie said...

OHHHHH I have had baby making stuff fever adn OHHH I OVE THIS! next week I am suppose to rec' that stamp set (THE SAB) OHHH I can't wait thank you for the beautiful creations :)

-Ellie

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are just TOO sweet, Joanne! How could you ever part with them! I still haven't touched the one you sent Isaac. . .it's a decoration in his room! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious! I must order some of these pails! Shocker huh? LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover