Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 4, 2008

Happy Blogaversary - Blog Candy!

I can't believe I'm coming up on one whole year of blogging, or that I'm nearing 100K hits! WOW! What an amazing adventure this has been and I've been so blessed by reading so many other blogs, I've learned so much. I can't believe how much my craft has grown. Or um, my stash of goodies has grown either?


Speaking of goodies! I'm giving some away to celebrate. Hoooray!!!! Some are from my coveted stash. Some are new goodies that I bought for YOU when I bought some for me!

To enter for a chance to win, just post a comment on this thread. I'd love any feedback you have to give, positive or negative, recommendations on something you'd like me to write a tutorial on, direction on what of my work you like, or letting me know that you're just plain old tired of something and don't want to see any more of it. You know, come on, give me my annual performance evaluation! :-)

I'm collecting entries/performance evaluations till my the eve of my Blogaverary (March 11th at midnight EST). One comment per person please, and the lucky winner will be drawn on the morning of the 12th.

Here's what's in the package




1 Target Mailbox
1 Paper Trey Ink small heart shaped tin
1 Acrylic Photo frame with magnet
1 Target Photo Frame in Robin Shell Blue
1 Box Garden Party Blossoms and Buttons from Making Memories
1 package Bazill Crochet Blossoms
1 All About Occasions Retired Stamp set from Stampin Up

1 Around and About Retired Stamp set from Stampin Up
1 Sample Sized JudiKins Diamond Glaze (because I thought it was the cutest thing ever in that teeny size!)
Assorted 6x6 cardstock from making Memories Garden Party (they're shown here full size, but I'm going to 6x6 them for shipping)

Good luck!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover