Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2008

I'm back! And, so very excited!!

Hellooooo!!! Hope you've all had a great weekend, a Happy Easter and you're off to a great start to the week.

My husband and I left the boys with my parents for a few days and went to Vegas. It was our first "no kids" trip and it was so nice to relax at the pool, go to the spa, have fancy dinners and sleep in past 6am!

But, before I run off to do errands, clean up and get ready for real life again, I had to come over to say "Go check out this link!!" I mean really, could a girl BE more excited? This is truly a dream come true for me! I can't wait to show you what I've been working on starting this weekend. I had a few card designs come to me in my sleep this week (does that ever happen to any of you?)

I'm a little behind in new things to show you, but I've got laundry and foodshopping to catch up on since I've been away for days! I'll have a card tomorrow from my most recent stamp club meeting, and Wednesday I have my sample for the Prettie Girl chipboard challenge.

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy said...

Hey! I was just in Vegas! We were at the Excalibur from Tuesday until Friday... the weather was SO perfect!!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

YAY!!! I'm so thrilled for you Jo!!

XOXOXO

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations!! You're awesome, and I'm so excited for you!

Daisydaze said...

Congratulations! They got an awesome teacher and a creative stamper! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats Joanne!! You will be perfect for them!! So exciting!!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

You go girl, both for the vacation and for the design team!!! I love your work and can't wait to see what you do!!

Melanie said...

hip hip hooray!

Jillabella said...

WHOO HOOOOO! You go girl!!!Congrats missy..you totally deserve it and they are VERY lucky to have you! xoxo

Lois E. said...

Contgratulations! I am so excited for you!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover