Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2008

Sketch for You To Try

Hooray for Saturday!! Don't forget to go check out Jen's Sketch For You to Try over at i{heart}2stamp. She has such a fun sketch planned this week, I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!

I'm still writing in draft, but I know you'll see a great sample from Jen and I sent her mine already! Drop me a note and let me know what you thin!


Then you'll find more samples from Amy, Carole, Shannan and Susan too.


If you upload to SCS don't forget to use the keyword "SFYTT" so we can see them all in the same place!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kira said...

I really love your sample of the sketch! Just so heartwarming, gives me that nice fuzzy feeling!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your card is absolutely fabulous this week!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover