Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 20, 2008

Triple Play

Today is Celebrate MFT Day over on Splitcoast Stampers. I'd love to play along, but I'm a little work-kids-daycare-blog-email-blurf-stamp holiday spending some time with my husband! However, somehow I neglected to ever post these cute cards, so I'll celebrate by sharing them now!!


You may ask....if I'm on a blog holiday, how am I posting? Its Blogger in Draft! Which allows you to schedule posts in advance. Hooray for that!

I stayed up super late to work on cards after the last release over at MFT for their Guest Designer Challenge. After all, the challenge was to create something Monochromatic. Come on! How could I not play!

And, I do have a big old pile of MFT stamps that were just ready and waiting for the task.. Who needs sleep anyways!

Since I couldn't decide which stamp I wanted to use the most, so went ahead and used three!

It was pretty late when I got started, I streamlined by using the same general layout for each card, just changed up some of the embellishments.


There was a lot of paper piecing and watercoloring and but man was this fun to do!

So, go enjoy Celebrate MFT day on my behalf! Hopefully I can jump in next month!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

All of them are adorable, Joanne! Love that horseshoe charm! Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are all fantastic! Have a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A three-fer! What a treat! I love all of the cards. The Rain or Shine set is one of my favs! Haven't had a chance to ink my Ride 'Em Cowgirl set yet - hopefully I can this weekend! Enjoy your hubby time!

Anonymous said...

luv, the simple, clean layout. all three are just FAB! TFS.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love all three cards!! I think it is so cool that they are all the same layout, basically, but give such different effects. Great job!!! Have a great weekend!!

jjcreations said...

All of these are wonderful. I love the monochromatic! Joan

Nancy Riley said...

Enjoy your break, Joanne! All three of these cards are incredible, and totally depict your stampin' style! Love the clean, professional look!

Melanie said...

great cards!! Like how you added you own umbrlla top A LOT! :)

Kelly said...

Wow, fabulous cards! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

I love these cards - I just CASEd them myself! One question - tell me about how you use your photo corner punch? It looks so good, I never get those results - do you use chipboard? Or dimensionals? What do you do to the edges? TIA!

jennifer _ taddeo @ hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You did such a wonderful job on these!

Juanita B said...

The cards are so beautiful. I love the way you colored them. You used great paper, and wonderful scenes. TFS.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover