Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2008

A little punny

I find myself reaching again and again for SU's Pun Fun set. Its really just so stinkin cute (I haven't used the skunk yet, but I really should because I say that all the time....)

These are two of the cards that the girls worked on at my most recent Project Club meeting. We worked on watercolor crayons with an aquapainter - which by the way, did I tell you I LOVE doing?

I kept the layouts quick (ie no scallops and no piercing) and all the papers were the same dimensions to make assembly a breeze.
I wanted to give the girls time to work on the watercoloring technique, and of course, lots of time to chat. We always have such a good laugh.

Still crazy with laundry to be folded and put away from the trip....getting settled back in after a trip is always so hard!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover