Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 28, 2008

Who Doesn't Need a little Sunshine?

One of my very favorite products that we saw on the floor of CHA were these adorable mini clipboards and the coordinating stamps over at the Stampendous booth. I'm such a sucker for Stampendous products. You already know I love those pails....

So, I think I mentioned before that we waited - um - about 35 minutes in line for this little make and take! But look how stinkin cute they were! It was so worth it!

I totally squealed with excitement when I found out that eP already has these clipboard combo sets in stock as well as the coordinating stamp set that fits on here um perfectly!! At CHA they had a new make and take each day with the three sizes. I almost waited another half hour to do one the second day, but I bailed.

It was so great to meet up with Daisy and Joy out in California. They're a joy to work with (lol pardon the pun!) and I find so many "oooh, I've got to have that" things when I'm browsing around over there. Which is - oh goodness, I don't think I should reveal how frequently - it might be embarrassing!!

Honestly, I'm a big stalker of the "Brand Spankin New" category over there! I'll admit, I'm a total enabler, there is lots of fun new paper getting loaded up over there... I'll give you one guess who already has a nice little shopping cart started for herself this morning.....

Have a great day everyone!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

I was so excited to see you as eP's friend in their newsletter this morning! I LOVE your little clipboard - tfs it with us. Lucky you got to meet them!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Jo! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Such a cute little clipboard and for that, I would've waited too. Definitely worth the wait!

Juanita B said...

ADORABLE! I also love that you have this in a room with white or cream furniture along with pink and white pillows, it's so pretty. Have a wonderful weekend and TFS.

Unknown said...

Yea Jo! How exciting for you - I LOVE my little clipboards, so much fun!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I can totally see why you would be excited, that is so super cute!!! I love it!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover