Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 27, 2008

When "Internet Friends" become "Real Friends"

Kim and Alma are in town and I was lucky enough to meet up with them tonight for dinner, a remedial Bare Escentuals session, some shopping and of course a lot of laughs.

As I was headed out the door, my husband asked if they were "Internet Friends" or "Real Friends." Snarky man, he loves to push my buttons! I said that they started out as Internet friends, but now I count them as real friends as we've actually met in California and are going out again!

Our eyes were quite possibly larger than our stomachs for the yummy dinner at PF Changs. Leftovers are my yummy lunch tomorrow rather than stinking up their hotel room. (Thanks Kim!!!)

My fortune cookie tonight read "Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness." I couldn't agree more. Sometimes those fortune cookie writers are genius, no?

So, here's to real friends and smart cookies.

Good night!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl!!! I am sooooo jealous you got to see Kim and Alma again!! Sounds like a great time! :)

Melanie said...

internet friends ARE real friends!the REALEST!!! ;)

Juanita B said...

That is sooooooooooo exciting! TFS.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I know what you mean!! I am driving all the way to TX to meet some of my internet friends and hopefully make them real friends!!! Glad you had a great time!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover