Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 29, 2008

Time Flies....

I can't believe how quickly March has gone by. Zip. Gone. Before I say one more thing, I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom.


She's not a big fan of her birthday, I mean really, is anyone older than 21 ever really excited about their birthday, probably not. But, Happy Birthday to you MOM. I love you!

This month, I've truly been honored to be Jen Del Muro's Guest Designer. My last card this month is posted over on her site. You'll find more samples with Amy, Carole, Shannan and Susan.

Its been so much fun - and all the girls have had such fun samples!

Actually, I liked this one so much, that I've already played again and have a second sample to show, and I have a third one ready to show later this week.

This card is a Ruby Red base, a layer of River Rock then assorted Ginger Blossom Designer papers. The heart and sentiment are from SU's Always set which is one of my new favorite, go to sets.

Accents are river rock double stitched ribbon and neutral buttons finished with hemp twine.

Be sure to check out Jen's sample and my original one over at i{heart}2stamp.com

If you play along with this fun sketch, be sure to use "SFYTT" as a keyword on Splitcoast so that we can see the samples all together!

Jen, thanks for having me, it was a blast! I'm looking forward to working with you, Shannan and Carole even more the next few months during my time on the My Favorite Things Design Team.

Speaking of MFT - I'll be back tomorrow with my first MFTeaser of one of the two new sets which will be released on Wednesday night!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow...this is beautiful!

Donna Baker said...

what a pretty card, don't you just love Ginger Blossom DP?

~amy~ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card! Love the design and of course the dp!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous with the buttons! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

GORGEOUS Joanne! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I love all your details on it!
Hugs and smiles

Melanie said...

this is SOOOO GORGEOUS!!

Dawn Easton said...

I've enjoyed seeing your cards each week for Jen's sketch too! This card is lovely too!

Renee said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout and the colors. TFS!

Marisa said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the colours and what you did with the sketch.

As for the birthday issue, I am one who doesn't care in the least about turning one year older (other than the additional wrinkles - LOL!). I truly believe you are only as old as you think you are and age is really quite irrelevant and nothing to be ashamed of!! I love being in my 40s as I have so much more confidence and experience in life as well as the ability to share that life experience with younger women who want to be mentored. I live by Carpe Diem (Sieze the day).

Jessie/knightrone said...

This card is so pretty!! Great job with this sketch!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover