Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2008

All That Afternoon Tea

My card club girls sold me on this "She's All That" set from SU. Hmm. Isn't it supposed to be the other way, that I'm selling them on things? LOL!

To be honest, I wasn't too sure when I saw it in the catalogue, (mabye its because I was just so in love with some other things in there??) but it sure is super fun to play with.

This is the second card in a card pack for a friend who liked my last preggers siloutte girl that she commissioned me to put together an assorted pack. The third card is just below....

Again, I know, with the swiss dots folder for my Cuttlebug. But, I can't help myself, its the cutest thing. This is another card I made before my bug busted. I didn't realize how often I use it till its gone. Sniff. But remember, provo craft ROCKS and is hooking me up. Love that.


The designer paper is Afternoon Tea and the colors are so delicate. I'm in full panic mode that Soft Sky is going away in just a few months. So, in the interim, you're going to see an abundance of Soft Sky and River Rock from me in the months to come. Then, I might just lose all sense of mojo, crash and burn. (Let's hope not.)
This second card is also She's All That and Afternoon Tea. The only thing I wish I had for this was the sweeeet rectangle nesties that are making their way to me - thanks to a sweet hookup from a friend! But, sniff sniff, no bug yet to put them to good use. In the meanitime, I added a soft sky mat and roughed it up with my edge distresser for that shabby look.
I spent a good two hours cleaning up my stamp area last night, and ran across the instructions for my Janome. Tonight, I'm going to see if I can fix that baby up because stitching all around that panel would also make me feel a little better, its feeling sort of naked and vast right now. Needs some lovin. In fact, I'm going to go pop this panel off and faux stitch it --- wish me luck

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jillabella said...

OMG i have the same exact issue with my club...they always end up selling ME on certain sets! ARGH! lol

Melissa said...

Super cute! I wasn't sure about this set either, but these samples sure make it much more appealing!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman said...

These are precious! I felt the same way about this set, loved so much of the other stuff first, but now this set has been growing on me. They are so pretty and girly!

Karen Kelly said...

Good luck! I've had a little sewing machine for almost two years...I've taken it out of the box but have no idea how to thread it...perhaps I should read the instructions! Love both of these cards. I just got this paper a couple of weeks ago and She's All That is on its way so I will be CASEing these for sure!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this set too, but didn't at first, I was gently nudged into by fellow SCSers. The paper is amazing,and I feel the same way about the in colors leaving, whatever will we do!!!! Great job on both of these though!!!

Lori A. said...

Cute! I love the blue/brown combo. I really need unlimited funds for stamps. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover