Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2008

Bright Branches

I was so happy when Nichole showed us the latest color choices in her Perfect Match line, Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet. This is the Sweet Blush, I've got some cards with Berry Sorbet next week.

I'm really a pink girl at heart, and Out on a Limb really just was crying out for cherry blossoms and coordinated designer paper. I did get a good work around with my chalk ink and my groovy guava - but I like these colors even better.
Honestly, I just LOVE this stamp set!

Hope I'm not boring you with this, as I've shown very similar cards in the past with this set, but I think these colors are just so fresh and clean, and besides, keeping the design simple and clean makes it ultra handy for mass production for my card clients, and I've got a few orders to fulfill.
I just asked my five year old what he thinks of this card and he said "its very pretty." Aw, he's smart, knows how to butter me up for a snack and he wants to head over to youtube to see what we can find in the way of star wars videos made with lego pieces!
Have a great day everyone!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

I could never get bored with your cards, Joanne! this is just beautiful, how sweet of your son to say that about your card!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

All your designs are just gorgeous Joanne!!! I especially love the MFT ones (wonder why? hehe). Yes last night was a hoot!!

I LOVE this Papertrey design!! I'm dying for some of the colours of paper and ribbon and dp....but alas, the shipping is just too much now for me here in Canada! You're a lucky girl!! Can't wait to see more!!!

jjcreations said...

Very pretty. I love the simplicity of it. Joan

Unknown said...

Beautiful! LOVE the new PTI colors and that set is definitely on my short list!! :)

Liz said...

This stamp set is probably my all time favorite from PTI. It's so versatile. I love this card. The design is simple yet elegant.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Debbie Olson said...

This is one of my favorite sets too, Joanne! I love the crisp clean look that you have going here--great job!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this paper up close and personal, I don't have any yet! Beautiful card with your Papertrey products~

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover