Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 3, 2008

For a sweet baby...

I almost forgot to post the other card I mentioned with Jen's Sketch for You To Try this week.

Okay, I cheated a teensy bit here, because it doesn't have the row of embellies down the top right, but this big scalloped nestie didn't leave a lot of room for extra "stuff."

This stork image with the little baby all snuggled up is my new favorite choice for baby cards. Its so sweet.

This image is Gina K's latest Stamp for a Cause titled "How Sweet it Is." Seven dollars of each stamp set sold is split between The American Diabetes Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

I used Jen's tip about distributing the ink from my sakura stardust pen to give the entire stork a glimmer. The baby's bundle is paper pieced with the light blue designer paper, and the rest of the image is colored with copic markers.

This adorable paper is Making Memories noteworthy line and this, sniff, sniff, is my last of the supply I picked up a few weeks ago. However, I'm headed on an excursion to my LSS tomorrow, and very likely, I'll be adding some to my stash for any upcoming requests for baby cards.

This ribbon is to die for, and is also Making Memories. At my LSS it is sold by the yard, and also as part of a collection pack of ribbon. If you find it, go for it by the yard because it is delicious and ties so nicely.

I've had this card sitting around my kitchen all week for me to enjoy, but now its getting packed up and sent off to my friend that just had a new baby. After all, I do create these cards to eventually get sent out to someone, not for me to sit and admire right? (Am I the only one that finds it hard to let go of their creations? LOL!)
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover