Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 4, 2008

Happy Prettie Mail

My latest batch of Copics arrived from Paper Pretties the other day. I've actually been so busy, that I forgot they were already on the way, so it was an even extra special treat when I found that Paper Pretties envelope waiting for me in my mailbox!


I couldn't wait for a little time to sit down and work with them. I though that the Night Blue worked perfectly for a mans sport coat, and got to work with my Sealed with a Kiss Paper Pretties Clear Art Stamp.


Ah man, I wish that I'd have someplace nice to go so I could get all dolled up like that. Sadly, a big excursion for me is more like the supermarket, the post office, or yes, the local stamp store! Wahoo!

Christie announced yesterday that the lovely and talented Danielle Lounds is now a Prettie Girl! Danielle has joined us the last few months as a guest, and I've loved dropping by to see all her beautiful creations! Congratulations Danielle!!


Earlier this week, the four new guest designers were announced. One of them is actually myfriend Colleen who is one of my monthly project club girls! What a small world is that! Be sure to stop by the The Guest Room to read their bios and get links to their blogs! Welcome girls!!! Can't wait to see your Prettie creations!

If you're looking for some deals, there's a sale section over at Pretties right now. Go pick up some patterned paper, ribbon or some ink pads or stamps (um....lots of sale stamps ladies, go go!!) at reduced prices while supplies last.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover