Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2008

Tonight's the night!

When I received my "Can Ya Dig It" set from MFR, I grabbed right into my paper pile to find this Daisy Bucket designer paper that I recently picked up. I saw it at CHA and just adored the texture of it.



I had to do a lot of masking to get the layers all right. The key is to stamp whatever you want in the front first, then stamp all your lower images after that.



That being said, I goofed however, and realized after I'd done my whole little scene, that I hadn't stamped the carrots in the field. I only had stamped the ones that she'd already picked.



So, I ended up trimming them out and popping them up for a little added dimension.



I colored the scene with my Prismacolor pencils and then went back over the dress, wheelbarrel and the hat with my copic markers to deepen the color.



It has been SO fun to work on MFTeasers and I've loved watching the gallery fill up with sneak peaks over the last few days. At last, tonight's the night! My Favorite Things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on tonight April 2 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time.



Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and we hope to see you there!!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover