Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 20, 2008

Don't Forget!

Quick post today, busy day with the family!




Don't forget.... today is Celebrate MFT day over on Splitcoast. Be sure to check out this thread for details. Here's a quick card I made this morning while the boys watched Diego.



And, also tonight is Gina K's launch party over on Splitcoast on her Member Forum. Four great new sets will be released, as well as a fun new embellishment. Hope to see you there tonight starting at 7pm CST!

Have a great day, and see you tonight!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just so sweet, Joanne! By the way, I LOVE that bathtub watermark! How adorable! Hope you have a great day!

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love this! Your watermark is adorable! TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

Carolyn King said...

ADORABLE!!!

Donna Baker said...

what a great card, I totally forgot about the sentiment Thank you grande - so you made me bust these sets out & make a card, but I won't post it until the recipient receives it. thanks for the inspiration. chat with ya tonight

jjcreations said...

Very nice. Joan

Unknown said...

Cute cute card!! I'm trying to catch up on all my blurfing - you've got some great stuff!! LOVin' that MFT watermark - so cool! (from Sara??)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is super sweet -- I love that Cosmo Cricket dp!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover