Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 22, 2008

I need a card, quick!!

I've been filling client orders again, and today, in the middle of filling an order, I decided that I wanted to enter one of the cards for a pub call. So, I had to quickly replace one of the cards (I'd made two for the order) so that I could keep one on hand **just in case - fingers crossed** and still deliver the completed card pack to my client.

This is going to look really similar to a card you've just seen from me the other day for the Gina K previews.

However, this time, I switched up the sentiment to make it a new baby boy card. Luckily, I had tucked my mask from my hippo card into my stamp packaging! Sweet, what a time saver!

You'll see that I also used the treatment from my giraffe card last week to place the sentiment and some baby boy balloons on the inside of the card.

From a-ha moment of "I need a new card" to tucking the finished piece into my clients envelope, I seriously spent 20 minutes. In posting this, I'm wishing I'd had a little more time to add some additional embellishements to the front, a tiny tag, or something (but 1) I haven't yet recieved my replacement Cuttlebug from ProvoCraft, and 2) I was racing against the naptime clock big time!!)

This card was made using Just so Hippy and Hip Hop Accessories from Gina K Designs, as well as a sentiment from How Sweet It Is. There are a few challenges posted on the Gina K Member Company Forum and winners will be selected at random to win free sets! Get going!!
The weather has finally turned beautiful around here! Hooray! Hope Spring has finally arrived wherever you are!

Have a great day, I've got an SU card for you tomorrow!!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH this is just so CUTE! I can't wait to get my set! :)

Renee said...

Very cute! Love the inside to.

jjcreations said...

Very cute card....Joan

Unknown said...

Cute little baby hippo - love the layout for the card!!

Donna Baker said...

ooh, so cute! love how you stepped up the inside a few notches!

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, this is fabulous! I love that you decorated the inside too! Good luck with the pub call ;)

Kate Souder said...

It's perfect the way it is. Adorable.

Melanie said...

so cute, again, I just LOVE the balloons inside!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute, I NEED this set!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover