Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2008

Fins and Frogs

Carole is hostessing the challenge for The Cat's Pajama's this week- I knew right off the bat which Jimmy Buffet song I wanted to use as my inspiration "Fins." I totally remember dancing around in college with my girls yelling "fins to the left, fins to the right, and she's the ONLY girl in town."

Speaking of college days, I'm getting together tomorrow with my best girlfriends from college, we're all turning 35 this year, and to celebrate we're taking a night away, just the girls. I can't wait.

Whoops, got distracted there.... back to the card.

While I didn't have any fishy stamps for the challenge, I do have this little TCP frog princess, and just like the song, she looks just so thrilled (snort...) to be surrounded by prospective suitors eh?

So, since this is a card for Carole's challenge, it just had to be vibrant in color. They're frogs for goodness sake, so Wild Wasabi was the choice, and only diehard preppies like Carole and I pair Wild Wasabi with pink! (I actually notice while typing I'm wearing a pink and green polo shirt this morning....)

The top wasabi piece is stamped with one of the background heart circles from "Loving Mew" using versamark and the card is finished off with wild wasabi double stitched ribbon.
Off to pack up the boys for a little excursion to take adavantage of this beautiful day!
Have a good one!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable! LOVE those frogs!

Anonymous said...

Jo
This card is SO cute! My kids are addicted to Jimmy Buffet at the moment although Volcano is their favorite song. Have a great night out!
audra

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover