Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 24, 2008

Friendship

I'm embarrassed to say that I bought this stamp set with probably my first order out of the new catalogue in January, and sadly, I only trimmed it out last week. EEKS!

But I've been working on samples for my upcoming Stamp a Stack as well as filling come client card orders and thought since spring is finally here at last (hooray!) that it was about time to get this inked up and put to use!

The image was stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock, with Stazon. Then stamped onto Spring Fling paper to paper piece the wheel barrow. The flowers were colored with my So Saffron marker and the wheel was colored in with my Going Grey watercolor wonder crayon.

I created a little notch for the ribbon with my slit punch. The only thing I need to change for my Stamp A Stack is to select a Stampin Up sentiment, this one is from Paper Trey Ink.

**The last time I mentioned my Stamp a Stack someone commented that they weren't familiar with the term. I'm offering a card class for my customers that they'll make a variety of cards with different themes, techniques etc and leave with a "stack" of both new cards, and hopefully some new ideas too!**
Have a great day!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, this is beautiful! I love the soft colors and the way you added the ribbon!
Hugs and smiles

Michelle said...

Pretty card, I love the idea to use the slit punch for the ribbon.

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, this is a lovely card! Glad you finally cut and mounted the stamp set. You've made a beautiful card!

Renee said...

So cute with the background paper! Love the wheel barrell too great coloring :)

Melissa said...

This is awesome! I've recently used my set as well, and really love this idea! Mind if I use it?

Many Blessings,
M.

Alli Miles said...

Well I am sure glad you did cut it--albeit late *wink* Thanks for sharing this gem!

Rachel said...

Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover