Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2008

Spring Fling Fun Continues

While I had that green polka dotted spring fling paper and the cute wheelbarrow stamp out the other day, I couldn't help but put together another card.

I went into mass production mode and made several of these for a client order then added one extra for a friend's birthday adding "Make A Wish" with a rub on.

I'm going to use this card for my Stampin Up stamp a stack class as well. On this particular card, I used my copic markers, but I'll have my SU class work with the Many Marvelous Markers because many of "my girls" already have them. However, before the class, I'll have to find another sentiment to substitute in so that it isn't using a rub on!


Don't forget that I'm challenging you to Use What You'e Got. You can find all the details on this post and I'm drawing a winner out of the participants, so drag out that Bali Breeze and get stampin!

With the weather so beautiful we're trying to maximize the amount of time outside the house and then at night, I'm draggin! Hope you're having a little spring fun of your own!

Have a wonderful day!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

This is just so adorable. Love the colors and the scallops. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how sweet! Love how soft this is!

Carolyn King said...

meemmeeeemeee...I am that friend!Thanks so much Joanne--I love this card. What a sweetheart you are...totally brightened my day!

hugs!

Rachel said...

Very pretty card!

Renee said...

Oh this is adorable! I love everything about it!

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card, like the spring theme!
Clairexx

Liz said...

Hi Joanne! Lovely card! I am tagging you for a meme. Please see my blog, http://evas-mommy.blogspot.com on how it works!

Anonymous said...

Another darling card! It's official, I have to order that stamp set.

jjcreations said...

This is beautiful. Wonderful colours. Joan

Kathy said...

I love your stamping style. This is lovely and very eye-appealing!! Thanks for sharing - you're quite an inspiration!

Jillabella said...

I love this set!!! I just got it in my last order and I love it!!! Doesn't it just make you happy when you color it? ;) xoxo

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover