Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2008

I can't help it.

I heard through Splitcoast and through all my blogging friends that Stamp It was finally out! Then my dear friend Meri called me in tears to tell me that while sitting home sick in bed, she tripped across my card in the magazine unexpectedly.

I've been waiting for my copy to come from PaperCrafts, but could wait no more. I had to run over to Joann's to pick up a copy!

I know I'm "in print" here every day, but this was just so fun to open the magazine and see MY card! Giggle! And it was so cool to see all my blogging friends that were also published in this issue too.
My husband is finally coming around on my love for stamping, in addition to buying me tickets to Chicago to attend CHA this summer, he also said he's going to take this out and get it framed! How sweet!

So, if you've got a copy of Stamp It cards, flip to page 23 and you'll see this....




21 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Congrats Joanne on this honor! That card was one of my all-time favorites from you because I remember you converted that ATC into a card. I loved the colors you used too. I'm glad to hear that your hubby is coming around to appreciating your hard work and the recognition that you're getting from it. Any tips on having my hubby do the same?!

Jana Weaver said...

Congrats girlfriend...that is so awesome! And SOOOO very sweet of your dh. Hopefully someday I'll get published and have a similar response from mine...but I won't hold my breath! ;-)

Lois E. said...

Congrats Joanne! I did get the copy the other week. What a great card!

Shannan Teubner said...

So proud of you girl!! You ROCK!

Barbara Schram said...

Congratulations, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!

Marie said...

Congratulations!!!

audra k said...

That's great, Joanne. Can't wait to see it in print!

Anonymous said...

Joanne: CONGRATS to you....what a THRILL it must be to see your work in a publication....YOU ROCK GIRL. Sounds like you have one wonderful Hubby.....How sweet that he's going to get your publication piece framed.....that's awesome. Congrats again....and can't wait to see more of your work hanging out in publications. Kadie

Renee said...

Congratulations!! Woo Hoo for you!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fantastic for you!! Can't wait to get my copy and check you out!!

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations!! Great card!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations! No wonder they published it -- it's a darling card. I love the glitter on the elephant.

Nancy Riley said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Joanne! I am not the least bit surprised, my friend! As far as I'm concerned, every single card you design should make it to print! ENJOY !!!

Dawn Easton said...

I saw it...I saw it!!! Congrats girl!! How exciting...hehe!

Dottie K. said...

Way to go girl!!! I know I told you before but you should be so proud. The card is just gorgeous. Enjoy the spotlight! :) Dottie K.

Jillabella said...

You so rock!!! How horrible am I that I just flipped right through it and didn't even look at the names?!?! LOL Now I'll have to display this mag at all my classes and events, just to show you off! xoxo

Kathy W said...

congrats my friend! I might just have to go out and buy myself a copy

CaraDee said...

Good for you, and just so you know, this is the first time I've been tempted to buy a magazine for crafts...really! So off I went to JoAnn's today and bought one. Good for you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jo!!! So neat to see "my" card in print!! I might have to have it framed! LOL! Sounds like you're going to have a great summer! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is AWESOME girl! Congratulations!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover