Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2008

I can't help it.

I heard through Splitcoast and through all my blogging friends that Stamp It was finally out! Then my dear friend Meri called me in tears to tell me that while sitting home sick in bed, she tripped across my card in the magazine unexpectedly.

I've been waiting for my copy to come from PaperCrafts, but could wait no more. I had to run over to Joann's to pick up a copy!

I know I'm "in print" here every day, but this was just so fun to open the magazine and see MY card! Giggle! And it was so cool to see all my blogging friends that were also published in this issue too.
My husband is finally coming around on my love for stamping, in addition to buying me tickets to Chicago to attend CHA this summer, he also said he's going to take this out and get it framed! How sweet!

So, if you've got a copy of Stamp It cards, flip to page 23 and you'll see this....




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover