Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2008

Simple.

Don't get me wrong, I love the opportunity to make those "more is more" type cards for DT assignments, or sketch challenges, or just because. However, I just love it when a quick and cute card pops into my head.

I had to design one more card for a workshop Sunday night. This uses one of the Level 1 hostess sets and I wanted to show something really quick and easy. I don't know about you, but I always need thank you notes, and usually more than one at a time! This is a quick card to mass produce so that you can get them mailed, written out and most importantly into the mail!

Speaking of workshop, I do have a few openings this Sunday night if you happen to live in the Greater Boston area. If you're interested, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net or leave a comment on this post with your email and I'll be in touch! We'll be making two each of four different designs this Sunday night beginning at 7:30 pm!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tricia T said...

Love this card, Joanne. I like looking at blogs to see wonderful things that others make, but the ones that I actually case are ones like this. Simple. Quick. Classy. Great Job!!

Sue said...

Hi! Love the cute card! Quick, cute and simple...that's what I like! Speaking of the mail, with the new postage regulations on thickness,are you having to put add'l postage on cards you mail with the knotted ribbon? I have yet to mail any cards since the postage changed on May 12th. Sigh!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I know what you mean!! I love to get really involved, but sometimes it is nice to not be a slave to your stamp table!!

Angie Tieman said...

I LOVE this! It's perfection to me!!

Allison said...

Love this card. I too tend to make cards with many layers and embellishments but sometimes a simple card is so beautiful too.

Karen Hanim said...

Love this Thank you card. I was thinking about making some Thankyou cards for my girls and you have inspired me again!

Karen Hanim

Anonymous said...

I really like this card Joanne! I too often prefer simply, classic, elegance over something "unga-pachkeyed" (my grandmother's term).

Sorry I am adding this so late - falling behind on my blog perusal with all the end of the year shtuff at school and packing to move back home (HOORAY!). Our layover is in Baltimore, I am trying to talk my DH into a quick trip to Hagertown for the ribon outlet you told me about... heh heh heh (we don't have a house yet - where would I even put it?)

Hope all is well.

~Meredith

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover