Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2008

Simple.

Don't get me wrong, I love the opportunity to make those "more is more" type cards for DT assignments, or sketch challenges, or just because. However, I just love it when a quick and cute card pops into my head.

I had to design one more card for a workshop Sunday night. This uses one of the Level 1 hostess sets and I wanted to show something really quick and easy. I don't know about you, but I always need thank you notes, and usually more than one at a time! This is a quick card to mass produce so that you can get them mailed, written out and most importantly into the mail!

Speaking of workshop, I do have a few openings this Sunday night if you happen to live in the Greater Boston area. If you're interested, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net or leave a comment on this post with your email and I'll be in touch! We'll be making two each of four different designs this Sunday night beginning at 7:30 pm!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover