Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 20, 2008

Its the 20th!

Two quick announcements of fun things to do today!

Its the 2oth - which means it is Celebrate MFT Day! I picked up some new stamps from My Favorite Things the other day, which is a great reason to celebrate! I'll have something to post with them hopefully tomorrow - if you happen to celebrate MFT with us today, be sure to use the code MFTMAY08 so we can see all your beautiful creations!

Tonight is also the new release over at Gina K Designs. It will be held from 7-10 pm central time in our Member Company forum at Splitcoaststampers.com. There will be games, contests, challenges and much more! I'll be hostessing one of the challenges, my favorite kind, a sketch challenge! Hope to see you there.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Hanim said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to MFT stamps. They really are wonderful. I have bought several and just started using them today. They really are 'just my style'. Wish more stores sold them!

Karen Hanim
Scrapbooking in Turkey

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover