Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 20, 2008

Sweet Cupcakeabella!

My best friend celebrated her 35th birthday last week. Only now, the poor thing is miserably sick and home with two sick kids. Oh, don't you wish you could call in sick as a mom, but ugh, it just doesn't seem to work that way.
In addition to being one of the funniest people I've ever met, Meri is a true friend, fiercly loyal to her friends - I mean heaven help you if you cross me, because you'll have to answer to her! Giggle!
This card is using last week's sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. What a great excuse to use my new tag slider dies from Spellbinders. I just adore them!

I have this sweet Cupcakeabella and a few stampy treats for her that I'll be delivering tomorrow.
Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! I bet Merri will love it. What dp did you use? I love it.

Jillabella said...

I just love Cupycakes!!! Great card and I love those tag dies too!! xoxo

jjcreations said...

Very cute... I love the floral paper! Joan

CraftyMomOf3 said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanks Jo. i love the card and i love you a zillion times over in this lifetime and the next!

XOXOXO

Renee said...

Your cards are awesome! I love looking at your blog :)

Rachel said...

I love cupcakeabella! Great card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover