Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Summer

Last night, when putting my eldest to bed, I mentioned that there were only a few days left of school. Eeeks! He panicked big time and got sad that he'd miss his friends.

Then I reminded him of all the fun times we'll be having over the summer. Day camp, trips to the pool club, playdates at the park.

As you'd imagine, he perked up quickly after that.

This is one of the cards we'll be making Thursday night at my monthly Project Club. I'll have the complete set of cards we'll be making to show later this week.

Quick post for me, busy day around here today! Hope you had a wonderful weekend - and lots of fun in the sun!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

SuperCool CreationS said...

LOVE IT! I just put that on my list of stamp sets to buy...perfect! What size are the small squares? I'm thinking of buying the smaller square punch too...

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love it too, awesome work. Joanne. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Rachel said...

Great card!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a cute card Joanne! Can't believe you guys are almost done school. We go til the last week of June :(

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover