Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 20, 2008

Yum!

Sometimes, I just love rainy afternoons. The little girls that I watch hunkered down with a craft this afternoon - and I grabbed a craft for myself and the three of us hung out, chatted and created.

They were so into their rainbow fish that I got a chance to pull together a quick card with an upcoming set from My Favorite Things. Kim's so sweet that she's letting me post this early. (Thanks KIM!)

Trust me when I say that you're going to love this entire set, and all the other goodies coming out in just a few weeks time. Everything is just completely adorable.

The cupcakes are colored in with my copic markers, then I stamped the sprinkles on it and coated them with stickles. Ooooh, this little card just makes me want to heat up the oven and bake something! (Um, or run out to the bakery?)

This card is for this week's sketch challenge over on the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum. I completely adore this paper, from the Blue Hill collection from Crate Paper.
So, don't forget, its "Celebrate MFT Day" treat yourself to a little stamping time with either your latest MFT's that you may have picked up at the last launch, or any other of your favorite things you may already own. Don't forget to post on Splitcoast with "MFTMAY08" so we can all celebrate together!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Katie said...

SO CUTE! If it weren't 90 degrees outside I'd totally be making cupcakes right now. Thanks for the early sneak peek!

Melissa said...

Love this!

Do you ever make ugly cards??! LOL!

Many Blessings,
M.

Donna Baker said...

if I wasn't packing for my trip, trying to relax & it wasn't 99 degrees out, I would bake some too! LOVE your card, can't wait to see the WHOLE set soon!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so sweet! I love every detail! :)

Lisa T. said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours and the lovely little cupcake stamp.

Erin McKinney said...

What a sweet card! I love the bling on the cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

jo-such a pretty little card. LOVE that paper! audra

Unknown said...

what a "sweet" card!! :) Love the soft pretty look!

Liz said...

What an adorable card! You know I have a cupcake fetish! I can't wait to see this new stamp set from MFT!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I just saw this on Kim's blog and thought it would be great to win it, NOW I know I HAVE to have it!! So super cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover