Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2008

Release Party fun and Free Stamps!

Last night was Gina K's latest release party over at Splitcoast Stampers. Its always a fun night, and hard to keep up. Madly hitting my F5 key and saying "hi" to all my stamping/blogging/forum friends!

I was the hostess for the third challenge of the evening. Here's the sketch to follow if you're interested in a chance for a FREE set from Gina K!
One lucky player will be selected at random on Thursday night for their choice of any stamp set valued $18.95 or less!! Please see this post on the Gina K Member Company forum for details, and remember enter on the forum, not here on my blog!

I was thrilled when I found this stamp in my Design Team supply kit from Gina. This reminds me so much of my husband and two sons. They love going for "nature walks"


I found this cute tree and stripe paper at my LSS on a recent trip. It was just perfect for this project. These images are absolutely fantastic for my Copic markers. Aren't these screw brads fun? They were the "guy bling" that Gina added to her store last month, and I hadn't put them to good use yet! Love em.

Free stamps? Okay, get over there and get stampin! There are actually three challenges posted - lots of chances to win!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Hanim said...

Love this card!!
Creative - cohesive - about the outdoors but kind of elegant at the same time.
By the way...do you give the size of your cards somewhere on your site?
I often wonder what size people are making their cards.

Karen Hanim
Scrapbooking in Turkey

Barbara Schram said...

This is a great sketch, Joanne! Love that dp paper, it is perfect with this image! Terrific card.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my Joanne...this is da bomb!

Tamara said...

I love this card! I not only followed you sketch, but used your card as inspiration too.

http://tamarastamps.blogspot.com/2008/05/gina-k-sketches.html

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super fabulous!! Love it!!

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, it's a fantastic card! Your layout is so fun and I can see using sometime very soon!

trudelmj said...

Really Nice!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover