Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2008

Sketchy Berries?

I'm such a sucker for a sketch.  I created this card for one of Dirty Dare challenges last week, but then I forgot to ever tuck it into the gallery. Forgot!  Off to do that now.....If you haven't yet completed the challenges, get going, the galleries close tomorrow!!

I hadn't yet used the strawberry stamp from Gina K's summer harvest (the current one free with three set) and thought they'd fit nicely within this sketch. 

I left it sentiment free so that I can pop whatever I need on at the last minute as I'm keeping this fun little summery card in my stash for the next time I need a quick note. 

The panels are scored diagonally, then stitched all around the edge.  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with my Copic markers.   I then went over the edges of the berries with my Atyou Spica pen for a little shine on the berries.  

Hope you have a berry nice day!  (oh, sorry, I couldn't help myself....)


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover