Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2008

Stamping Right At Home

I've finished up my samples for my next class at Right at Home for anyone that is up in New England. 

We'll be making a set of get well cards (including one that is a flap card) as well as a little purse holding four notecards and envies!  All the cards are made with My Favorite Things stamps!

The class will be held on Thursday, August 21st beginning at 7pm.  Would LOVE to see you there if you're local (I'm halfway between Boston, MA and Providence, RI!) 

Please visit the the Right at Home blog for more details.  Or 508-695-9290 or via email at  r.scrapbooking@comcast.net  Hope to see you there!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie said...

Hey Joann, I am from Needham MA and my sister lives in Jamestown RI I wish I was going to be home when you are teaching. Good luck and I hope I can catch you when I am up visiting sometime! Jessie

expatmom (Colleen H.) said...

Jo...very cute card...but, hey...what happened to all the layers?! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute, Joanne! Good luck with your class next week!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover