Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 30, 2008

With Sprinkles on Top

There is this little girl I know... and let me say, she's all girl.  Pink dresses - each one cuter than the last. Will loudly proclaim "Hey Joanne.... I love you!!" many times throughout the day, brightens up my spirits every time I hear it!! So, I knew it had to be a girly girl card for her.  Full of pinks and purple....  

I picked up this designer paper a while ago, but man, that purple, it just paralyzed me.  I think I've mentioned that when I have designer paper that intimidates me, I tend to mix it up with even more paper that intimidates me, and just run with it.  And then somehow, I don't get it, but the MORE just blends and then, and then I'm okay with it. Bizarre I know.....

This combined two of the Dare to Be Dirty challenges last week. I actually have more than a few stamps with cupcakes on it, so I used the sentiment from my Stampendous set and the cupcake from my Hero Arts set.  The half pearls were part of a sweet little package from Barb Schramm!  Thanks chickie!

This paper is Crate Paper Kaitlyn Collection and I've sewn just about every scrap of it down.  Hope my little cupcake liked it!  

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Hanim said...

Looks great! I have that same paper. I have been saving it for a scrapbook I am soon to start about our Thailand Trip. Now that is a country you can use 'Way Out' paper for! Thanks for your inspiration!

Sew Club said...

Super cute card, Girlie!!

Melanie said...

just adorable!!(I stil haven't inked up my cupcake set!!)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Way cute card! I'm the same way... brought home some DCWV purple designer paper and had NOTHING that matched it. Finally had to take it back to the store with me to get something to coordinate!

Rachel said...

The card is just too cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'm sure the little angel loved it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover