Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 14, 2008

Still crabby??

I'm actually not crabby at all today, but my cards still are!  When I made my last Gina K crabby creation, I actually had a Gina K stampfest and made a whole bunch of cards!  

I've been wanting to make a  Shadow Box card since my friend Audra made one for my little guys birthday - she always makes the most clever birthday cards.  I tend to snatch them out of my kids hands before they destroy them by accident! 

My cuttlebug and Circular Nesties made quick work out of this task for sure! The little tag was made with my Spellbinders Labels Trio  (they're similar to the SU word window punch, but in three different sizes.)  I cut it out once on a thin chipboard coaster, then again on a piece of cardstock and adhered them together.  I used my crop-o-dile to punch a hole just big enough to tie the ribbon on.  

Have a great day!






6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover